So, you come up with killer style and tons of trendy tips on your blog. But how do you tell your style on social media? When it comes to how to be a fashion blogger on Instagram, a strong social media foundation is the strongest key.
Once you have perfect Instagram photos, you need to stretch the potential by writing relatable captions. Want to know more about how to be a fashion blogger on Instagram and integrate your content with your website?
Let’s dive deeper!
1. How to show your relatable side on the Instagram profile
Your Instagram profile can be the starting point of your journey on how to become a fashion influencer. Your followers won’t try that hard to figure out who you are or what your brand is.
Therefore, you better make it easier for them through your biography.
- Be sure to state your name,
- Put your title or specialization so that your followers find the details of your fashion sense,
- Link to your website or other social media accounts.
2. Choosing the best profile photo
Do you know that your profile picture could make or break your impact on your fashion blogger image?
When it comes to how to create fashion content on Instagram, choosing your profile picture is essential. Consider this spot as your first impression as an influencer in the fashion industry.
- Make sure you are on your best day with makeup and a hairdo that reflect on your fashion style,
- Your face should be crystal clear so that your followers can see it even though the icon is small,
- Simpler is better.
3. Post your stunning photography
One of the most important things about being a fashion blogger is your Instagram posts, according to fashion blogger Instagram tips. You better pay attention to several aspects, such as:
- Followers don’t want to see the same Instagram posts. Hence, planning several shot styles is highly recommended. So, you can post different pictures on different social media platforms.
- Pick a color theme and stick with it.
- Pay attention to lighting. Nowadays, you can use Adobe Lightroom or other similar apps to take care of the lighting, which is the good news.
4. Writing killer captions
Other than the picture, your captions could make a big impact on your fashion influencer career. When writing a caption, you can follow these suggestions:
- Tag shops and brands of your outfit pieces,
- Tell your personal story about the outfit that you didn’t capture on the camera,
- Ask questions to your followers,
- Your followers love challenges!
5. Connect and engage
While hashtags may give you a bunch of fashion blogging ideas, you also need to connect with other fashion enthusiasts. Other than building a network for your future project, following accounts with the same value as you may open an opportunity for friendship. Guarantee 5 Easy Tips on How to Be a Fashion Blogger On Instagram.
Later, you can make a killer collaboration with them.
Other than that, you need to actively answer all comments and questions on your posts too. Engagement is the key to building your social media visibility while showcasing your fashion style. Guarantee 5 Easy Tips on How to Be a Fashion Blogger On Instagram
How to be a fashion blogger on Instagram is not difficult, as long as you know how to do it. Guarantee 5 Easy Tips on How to Be a Fashion Blogger On Instagram.