To expand your business through the social network, you may need to learn how to create Instagram story carousel ads. It is a branding feature designed specifically by Instagram for brand or product promotion.
Find out more about the Instagram story carousel ads examples in the article below! Here, you will learn about the quick tutorials of creating the carousel ads.
5 Easy Steps to Create Instagram Story Carousel Ads
If you have ever seen multiple slides of pictures appearing in the middle of your timeline feed promoting a certain product, that’s what the Instagram story carousel ads look like.
Interested in creating one for your business? Take a look at simple tutorials below for quick tutorials on how to make a carousel ad on Instagram.
1. Prepare your best contents
The first step of how to do carousel ads on Instagram is to prepare your best contents. Pay attention to some qualifications below that suit the Instagram story carousel ads.
- For the best result, prepare the best pictures or videos within 1080 x 1920 pixels. If you prefer video, ensure to promote effectively within the first 15 seconds.
- After 15 seconds, the audiences may choose to continue watching the rest of the video until 120 seconds length by clicking on the “keep watching” button.
- Ensure to include logos in your ads to promote your brand. An easy-to-remember slogan would also be an excellent brand marketing method.
- Provide catchy story ads with attractive animations or promotion and sound that could invite lots of people to learn more about your product.
- Create a business instagram account and start the promotional type Instagram story.
2. Go to Facebook Ads Manager
The next step of how to create a carousel ad on Instagram is to sign up for a Facebook ads manager account. Then, go to the Placement setting and below the Stories options, tick the Instagram stories option.
3. Choose The Carousel Format
Next, you can choose the format and ensure to click on the carousel format that allows you to post up to 2-3 pictures for better engagement.
4. Upload Your Pictures or Videos
In this stage, you are ready to upload your pictures or videos. For a better result, it is highly recommended to follow the specifications given by the ads system. After uploading, you will be able to see the preview on the right side.
5. Wait for Confirmation
Finally, the last step is to press the confirm button and wait for the ads to get published soon. Check out the Instagram ads Insight for ads activity and statistics data.
So, now, what are you waiting for? Make your own ads by following the how to create Instagram story carousel ads tutorials explained above.